Click on the covers below to find out more about the rest of the Blue Planet Project Series Books:
$24.95 - Plus $29.95
You are going to get a giant spindle-bound (this makes it easier to lay flat and study all the information crammed inside here) manuscript with 132 big 8.5 x 11 size pages!
$24.95 - Free shipping in U.S. & Canada
$9.95 - eBook Download
Are you an alien abductee?
52 indicators of UFO encounters or abduction by aliens
Many millions of people, it seems, have had encounters with alien beings. Many of those people do not realize that they are having these experiences because of suppressed memories. Their awareness is limited to an occasional paranormal incident that seems to confuse them more than anything else. Some people are not ready to know for sure, others feel a deep need to know if they are involved with the beings. If you are in the later group, read on.
This is a list of 52 common indicators shared by most UFO abductees. It is based on known research on the subject and on personal findings. It has been compiled to help you determine if you are an abductee. Of course there may be other explanations for these occurrences and this is in no way an absolute means of knowing if you are an abductee. If you or someone you know does fit many of these traits listed here, PLEASE seek the help of a qualified researcher of therapist. This list is not in any particular order.
Ask yourself if you . . .
1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.
2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them. especially if you have an emotional reaction to them. (i.e. small scoop indentation, straight line scar, scars in roof of mouth. in nose, behind or in ears, or genitals, etc.
4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5. Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream.
6. Have a "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: alien face, examination, needle, table, strange baby, etc.)
7. Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8. Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9. Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life.
10. Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11. Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, without knowing where this compulsion came from.
12. Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
13. For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
14. Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. upside down in bed, or in your car)
15. Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
17. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
18. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
19. Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
20. Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
21. Have awoken with marks, burns or bruises which appeared during the night with no explanation on how you could have possibly received them.
22. Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
23. Have had, at any time, blood or an unusual stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
24. Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot, or an extreme aversion towards the subject.
25. Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
26. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
27. Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
28. Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
29. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
30. Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
31. Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
32. Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
33. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
34. Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
35. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
36. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
37. Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
38. Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
39. Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
40. Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
41. Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
42. Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
43. Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
44. Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
45. Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
46. Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as a mysterious "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something" important you must do).
47. Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
48. Have a difficult time trusting other people. especially authority figures.
49. Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
51. Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
52. Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.